Airport Economic Zone
The Airport Economic Zone is a fully serviced business park, adjacent to the Curaçao international airport, providing the following facilities on the premises:
- Customs clearance office at the main gate,
- State-of-the-art voice digital telecommunication system,
- Fiber optic cable infrastructure, connected to the local fiber optic cable network,
- Units with basic electricity, water and telecommunication connections,
- Plots for the construction of tailor-made buildings,
- 7x24 hour on-site security patrolling.
Buildings, Plots & Costs
To expedite the start of your operations, multi-functional buildings of varying sizes are available for rent at the Airport Economic Zone. The buildings are divided in separate units with standard utilities, like voice connection, electricity and water.
In the event an activity requires a specially designed facility, there are also various sizes of plots available for companies that want to construct their own buildings.
Lease: US$ 95 to US$ 113 /m² /year.
Service charges: US$ 9.70 /m² /year.
Land long lease: US$ 4.40 /m² /year for plots for the construction of tailor-made buildings.
Rental agreements are all based on a minimum rental period of one year (extendible).
Some of the products currently offered at the Airport Free (Economic) Zone are: jewelry, pharmaceuticals and vehicle parts.
To download a list of the companies established in the Airport Free (Economic) Zone, please click here.
“My experience with Curinde is very good. There is a team with young, enthusiastic people working for the progress of the Industrial Park Brievengat. I truly see the value of establishing our company and investing here”.
Curaçao Foods Trade Client Industriepark Brievengat